Las Vegas area players/tournaments?

By Gunner070, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Organized Play

I am going to be at the shop from about 6 to 9 tonight. Focus is Netrunner (last night of league), but I have my Star Wars with me.

Yeah I'm just now getting out of work two hours later tonight, so sadly I'm going to have to pass. Since its the last day of the league, we could focus on SW next week...maybe? =D

I am a bit tied up at home today (4/30), so I might not make it down to the shop later.

Edited by Traden Myr

I'll be up there at Little Shop of Magic this Thursday for sure - going to the AZ regional on Saturday, and could use some practice. =D

Sweet!

Gunner070 and I got in about 10 games between May 4th and 7th. And we got a guy to pick up a core set - hopefully he will swing by Thursday as well.

I'll be there on Thursday. I do have a meeting at work then so I might be there a little later but I'll see what I can do.

Heading there now. Be there around 6-630pm.

Edit 700-715pm. Traffic blows...

Edited by JMCB

Got to meet a couple of people and play some games today. If you're in the Vegas area, and you feel like playing some SWLCG, don't be intimidated. We have players of all levels!

Wont be able to make it this week (taking my daughter after work). I can play next week for sure though!

Heading down tonight around 6 to Little Shop with Netrunner and Star Wars.

This upcoming Thursday I'm free, and should have the latest set(s) in hand.

Anyone going tonight?

Sorry for not responding JMCB. Gunner and I played a few games of Star Wars yesterday at Little Shop.

Edited by Traden Myr

Gonna be in the area soon. Thursday open play for Star Wars still a thing?

Maybe. I'm out for the foreseeable future but Traden goes and plays netrunner. If he brings his cards, I'm sure he'll be down for a couple games.