Austin Area playera

By voidreturn, in Player community

I just bought this game and I was wonderingif anyone in the Austin TX area plays the game.

Send me a message or reply here if you do!

Howdy, s1n.

We have an Austin group that meets weekly at Emerald Tavern on Thursday nights. People show up at different times, but we are there playing from 6pm until 11pm or so. New players are always welcome, so feel free to stop by if you have the chance.

Regards,

Dan (aka Beorn)

Hello! I got in fully recently due to AGoT 1.0 getting the Sean Bean treatment. I am looking for a group to play with on a regular basis. I thought I had seen you all at ET before, but I went last week and no one was there. :( Do you still meet there or have you changed time and/or place?

ET was getting crowded enough that we all moved to DL. Still on Thursday nights starting around 5:30-6.

Thanks! I plan on coming, if not this week then the next. Is there a current plan for organizing the evening, like a certain quest or any guidelines you have for coming with decks? Does everyone sideboard or have a specific sphere, for example?

Nothing specific. I'd recommend bringing a few different decks. If you have a specific scenario you'd really like to play, bring that as well.

Do you all still meet on Thursdays at DL in Austin?

Yes, we do still meet at Dragon's Lair on Thursdays. I was away for a bit on vacation, but I will be back this Thursday around 6pm. You are most welcome to join us!

I am looking at getting back into LOTR LCG after a couple of years off. I have another gaming commitment on Thursdays. Are you guys meeting anywhere else at a different time? I think I talked to one of you last year at ET but it is so crowded in the evenings that I don't go as often as I used to.

Hi everyone,

I just purchased the core set and looking for a group to play with in Austin, TX. If you’re interested in playing feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!