Rule Clarification - Floyd's good baggage during the "What makes a soul" plot

By Elliecat, in Android

I'm hoping that someone can help calrify the rules (and FAQ!) for Floyd during the "What makes a soul" plotline

The rule states that Floyd gains good baggage for each location type he enters after the first.

If Floyd starts in Haas-Bioroid (blue) and then moves to the Free Flyers Club (purple), I assume that he doesn't gain one because that is the first move of the turn.

If he then moves to Freetown (red) he gains his first good baggage

If he then moves to Eliza's toybox (blue) he gains a second good baggage

If he then moves to First Unity Church (Yellow) he gains a third good baggage

If he then moves to Angel Arena (Green) he gains a fourth good baggage

If he then moves to 0-G (purple) does he gain a fifth good baggage? It's the second purple location entered during the turn, but the first one didn't count.

If he then moves to Armitage Software (blue) does he gain a sixth good baggage (moving purple to blue) as he's already "tagged" blue for good baggage in that turn?

i.e. is Floyd limited to 4, 5 or one less than his movement good baggage per turn while the plot is in effect?

Thanks to your help and happy playing!

...I'll bow to any mod ruling made here, of course, but in our game when this came up, we counted H-B [Haas-Bioroid= Hanna-Barbara? I just made that connection...do I get a puzzle piece? ;) ] as the FIRST location, since it doesn't say 'frist location entered.

Initially, we thought that this would make for a maximum of (four? six? can't remember how many colors of sites there are offhand) Good Baggage on the plot. But Floyd's player noted that this would mean another player knows in advance how much Bad Baggage to drop on Floyd, giving Floyd's opponent an unfair advantage.

So, we did it your way. ALL the colors had to be visited, though, in order for you to 'start over,' and get more good baggage.

-J-

There are five different location types.

The location type Floyd starts his turn on doesn't count for anything.

If the first location Floyd enters during his turn is, for example, a residential location, then for each non-residential location of a different type Floyd enters after that he will gain 1 good baggage. He never gains baggage for entering the same type of location twice.

Therefore, Floyd cannot gain more than four good baggage per turn with this plot (barring baggage granted by location abilities, conspiracy pieces and light cards).