Where is the "Sympathy for the Rebellion" mission?

By smaragdos, in Imperial Assault Campaign

I purchased Imperial Assault a few weeks ago and it came with the Luke Skywalker hero and Darth Vader villain packs. Last night during a game the rebel players chose the "Sympathy for the Rebellion" side mission, but I can't seem to find the mission briefing for this.

Someone please help.

It is in the Luke Skywalker and Vader pack (bag). It is a loose sheet of paper that is folded. It has one of the skirmish maps (moisture farm) on the back.

Edited by cparadis

Thankyou.

I don't suppose you could tell me whom to contact if that wasn't supplied? Or preferably where I could get a pdf or scan of those maps?

I have already sent a message through the Fantasy Flight website, but I'm trying to cover all bases here.

Edited by smaragdos

The one you're looking for says "Luke Skywalker, Hero of the Rebellion". It has a skirmish mission map "Moisture Farm" on one side and campaign mission "Sympathy for the Rebellion" on the other.

You should also have that says "Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith". One side has a skirmish Mission titled "Massassi Ruins" and the other side has the campaign mission "Dark Obsession".

It's literally a sheet of paper, so it's possible that you dumped it thinking it was a flyer?

It's literally a sheet of paper, so it's possible that you dumped it thinking it was a flyer?

That is definitely a possibility, does anyone know where I could get a scan or pdf to replace them? Online that is, I would prefer to avoid going to the local game store and directly interacting if I can avoid it.