Attention FFG Moderators, you have your first hack or bot

By Luftwaffe Flak, in Support

A member by the name of: Marián Dzurilla he got over 1 thousand points within an hour, he only has 2 friends, 5 posts, and 1 game listed. This is obviously fraud and I for one call for him to not be eligible in the drawings and believe a ban is in order.

I dont mind if someone gets their points honestly but this is an obvious working of the system.

That or he got a substantial Points bonus for accuratly reporting bugs in the software.

jadrax said:

That or he got a substantial Points bonus for accuratly reporting bugs in the software.

Ive read his posts most of them are just suggestions there are 1 or 2 problems he reported, if this was the case then just about everyone who's posted in the Support forum needs to be on the same level he is.

Luftwaffe Flak said:

Ive read his posts most of them are just suggestions there are 1 or 2 problems he reported, if this was the case then just about everyone who's posted in the Support forum needs to be on the same level he is.

(*and from some peoples reports, also Taken Away,)

Well right now unless proven otherwise by the FFG staff, I stand by my call, I think hes a hack or a bot. It appears hes manipulated the points system for the points he has.

He also got that many points in under an hour, I woke up this morning checked the stats, I had 314, then I checked back around an hour later and he's got over a grand. Somethins fishy jadrax, you gotta admit that.

If it really bothers you that much, i sugest you fill out the contact Form here.

Oh, I found out how he did it.... for the sake of avoiding double posting, check here .

The link doesn't work! sad.gif

Joram said:

The link doesn't work! sad.gif

Right click, open in new window. Seems to be a problem with FF.

Glad to see that FFG took care of it! Woot! LOL

"So this my post is especially for YOU (because PM doesnt work. I cant send it directly to you) "

IF SOMEONE PROMISE SOMETHING THAN IT MUST TO KEEP BECAUSE ABIDE WORDS MAKE RELATIONSHIPS. AND "IF" SOMEONE (physical person) or ORGANIZATION ISSUE SOME PROCLAMATION THEN MUST BE PREPARED FOR CARRYING IMPLICATIONS. MUST MADE ARRANGEMENTS WHICH HELPS THEM PREVENT AND PRESERVE REDEMPTION PROMISE. NOT I WAS MADE PROMISE AND NO ONE ASK ME FOR MY OPINION (LEVEL OF USING SECURITY, TOP SECRET POINT SCALE, ....) WHY YOU LOOK ON METHOD WHICH I USE ITS ILLEGAL? MAYBE IT'S ONLY ONE FROM WAYS HOW COULD BE REACHED 1000PTS LINE OR YOU HAS OTHERWISE INFORMATION BESIDES WHICH WAS PUBLICATED ON OFFICIALLY WEB PAGES??? WHY DO YOU START NAME ME BOT YOU HAS SOME RELEVANT PROOF IN YOUR HANDS? YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOWINGLY HURT ME, AND IS IT FAIRLY THAT FFG REMOVE ME SOME EARNED POINTS WITHOUT DECLARING HIS OFFICIALY CONSIDERATION? YOU ARE PLAYING ON A HERO BUT IF YOU ARE SO HONEST n BRAVERY WHY YOU NO EXCUSE? YOU WAS TOO SMART WHEN YOU GATHERING INFORMATION ABOUT AMOUNTS OF MY MESSAGES WHY YOU DONT READ ONLY ONE FROM ALL. AND FOUND IF AM I BOT SENDING SPYWARE, OTHER KIND OF UNWANTED ADVERTISMENT OR NOT!! YOUR STATEMENTS WAS AS ALL YOUR DEMONSTRATED PROGRES QUICK, UNVERIFIED, WILLFUL AND WANTON MISCONDUCT. JUSTICE MUST BE PRESEVE IF NOT THAN ALL OUR EFFORT OF BUILDING NICE n HELPFUL WEB PORTAL MISFIRES. RECENTLY I WAS WRITING ABOUT STRONG INFLUENCES OF DOMINANT COMUNITY WHICH IGNORE, BATTLE AGAINST ALL NON-MEMBERS OR NEW USERS. GROUP MEMBERS AUTOMATICALY VOTE FOR EACH (EVEN NON-CONSTRUCTIVE, REDUNDANT OR BY CONTENT SAME POSTS) SUFFICE MEMBERSHIP ONLY. AND THIS MY SITUATION IS LIKE A EXAMPLE YOU WRITE NONSENS AND YOUR MEMBERS AGREE IT WITHOUT SEEING WHAT IS BEHIND! FOR EXAMPLES SEE ALL CONSEQUENCES ON ALL THIS FORUM.

IS IT THIS, WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WAS WRITEN WORD "BOT" ON UNKNOWN PERSON. AND YOU AGREE WITH POSITION WHAT TAKE FFG

- NO LAST MONTH FRIDAY PROCLAMATION AS THEY PROMISE
- NONOBSERVANCE RAFFLE 1000 CONDITIONS
- ARBITRARILY SUBSTRACTION POINTS (SECRET NOT MEANS IF WE WANT)
- WITHOUT OFFICIALY STATEMENTS "WORDS" CHANGING POINT SYSTEM WHICH MODIFIED REGISTRATION CONDITIONS
- WHY FFG HEARS YOUR CALL CATCH THE BOT AND MY NOT (ISNT THERE ELITE GROUP?)
- IS THIS RIGHT? ...rather than just using it for his own gain tbh ( I, YOU and WE ALL GOT PROMISE )
- WHY THEY AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION? I agree in regard to points. However, I think a post count is not the same at all ( WASNT IT BECAUSE THEY MISUNDERSTAND AND SO ITS FOR THEM CHEAT or DECEPTION , LOOK THEIR CONDITION WAS CHANGED AND THEY ARE HAPPY?? IT ISNT INCOMPREHENSIBLE ) In Slovakia we have 1 proverb on alike situations: If I coudnt have something, so that all of you havent it! I see all peoples all over the world are same and in dependence if they has 15, 30, 35, 60, or hunderd years old!
- AND THIS REALY GLAD YOU? ..... Glad to see FFG rectified this situation! WHY?
- WHY IS MY METHOD ILEGAL AND YOURS NO? its because you will publicise method? ( TRY IMAGINE IF I COULDNT INTRODUCE MY WAY "BEFORE 4 DAYS", HOW TO REACH ..... IS IT YOUR WAY OF VISUALISATION HOW BOT ENTERS SYSTEM ? EVERYTHING WHAT IS FOR COMMON USER UNKNOWINGLY IS AUTOMATIC IMPOSSIBLE OR DENIED? NOT, ITS ONLY MARK OF NON-ACQUAINTANCE )

IF YOU DONT ALERT ON IT AND THEN IT COME WHAT YOU'LL THINKING ABOUT.... BUT I ALERT ON THIS PROBLEM AND WAS IGNORED AND THIS IS DIFFERENT. MAYBE YOU WILL NEXT TIME ON AN OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOUR'S TODAY TRUTH AND THEN YOU'LL SEE IT WITH MY EYES BUT I DONT WISH IT FOR YOU. ITS NOT GOOD ... TRUST ME

Pure comedy :)

Google's Auto-translation software has a lot to answer for, though....

Marian, when you learn to unlock your caps key, I'll consider spending my time trying to decipher your post. I realize its been run through a translator but Im not going to give it the time of day while its in caps.