The five "Wrath" scenerios.

By Bornite, in Wrath of the Gods

In Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman's "High Omens" novel, "War" is a female warzone reporter. Nobody seems to notice there wasn't any war in the region she visits before she gets there.

Also from the same novel: Pestilence is no more. Antibiotics spelled the end for him, so now he's replaced by Polution.

Famine is a She.

I blame fashion magazines.

I'm picturing a 90's Kate Moss. Ribs and all! LOL!

Mmm...ribs.

Revelation provides much of Stephen King's the Stand...

Mayan apocalapse might have begun in 2012 and just be a slower burn than expected, or the campaign could be backdated to then, or our calculations and translations might have been wrong. Or the Mayans might have got it wrong...

A fun thought is to spring more than one apocalypse. What happens when rival pantheons go to war?

I'd want to see that. The Mayan, Cthulhu, Ragnarok, and Christian Apocalypse going off all at once.

A fun thought is to spring more than one apocalypse. What happens when rival pantheons go to war?

RISK Godstorm? :)

But yeah i love that idea. I'd be sitting in my comfy chair eating chips and watching the fight until i'd be killed by a stray thunderbolt or something.

Donar vs. Thor! Apollo vs. Amaterasu! Typhon vs. Yormugander! Neptune vs. Poseidon! Toth vs Yog-Sothoth!

Ps: My money is on Donar.

I was hoping Cthulhu Wars w/ the Norse, Meso-Americans, etc...thrown in myself.

<SNIP>

It might look something like this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op5AFmIyOmc

I counted three "Wraith," an "Alien Invasion," and a "Machine" scenerio in there in addition to others. The only thing missing is a zombie hoard and it would hit all four. If one of my players went for a Silverado and box of Twinkies, I would give them some kind of bonus. ;-)

Wish I could join your Campaign. Sounds like it'd be hillarious. :P