Clash of the Titans winning Decklist..

By Darkwing Duck2, in Gummi Garage

i dont need this decklist anymore seeing as the deck will change due to set 4's release so here you go all you curious people who wanted to know what the deck looked like. for some reason i thought it had 10 worlds but whatever lol.

Sora lvl 1 (mermaid) 42+1 player=43

Worlds
3x Traverse Town lvl 3
3x Traverse town lvl 2
1x Halloween Town lvl 3
1x Deep jungle lvl 2

Friends
lvl0
1x The Mayor
1x The King
1x Tidus

lvl1
1x Donald
1x Jack Skellington
1x Beast
1x Hercules
1x Pinocchio (clearly only in here to say traverse town to slow others down)
1x Bambi
1x Peter pan
1x Moogle
1x Simba
1x Cid
1x Tigger
1x Phil

lvl2
1x King Triton
1x Beast
1x Hercules
1x Jack skellington

lvl3
1x Beast
1x Hercules
1x Jack Skellington

lvl4
1x Cloud
1x Donald
1x Leon
1x Goofy

Attack
1x Oblivion
1x Oathkeeper
1x Ultima Weapon

Dark Cards
1x Captain Hook
1x Parasite cage
1x Dragon Maleficent
1x Darkside
1x Oogie Boogie

Thanks to all but please note that this was my brothers deck. yea i gave him the floorplans for the deck that i designed around his young age (14) but he did make some minor tweaks on his own it was his idea to add in hook and oogie and take out the 2 extra world cards that were then and he also added in leon plus i dont even know where donald lvl 4 came from lol. Sure they were minor tweaks but its signature enough to make this deck his. i just wanted to post the decklist before i deleted it off my PC.

Nice deck!

I'm kind of surprised it beat Greg's... But that is what he gets for not running balance, and agroing while not running ducks ^^ i.e. your dark cards are err not that strong, you are a racer through and through, that semi-stalled would lose to a balance in most cases.

- dut

dutpotd said:

Nice deck!

I'm kind of surprised it beat Greg's... But that is what he gets for not running balance, and agroing while not running ducks ^^ i.e. your dark cards are err not that strong, you are a racer through and through, that semi-stalled would lose to a balance in most cases.

- dut

I don't understand how you can compliment and insult someone at the same time, but you've done it here for sure.

This is obviously a solid and very well built deck as it beat all the others with no problem...your comment sounds like a sore loser's but your not even the loser..well...not in this case anyway, lol.

And honestly, if Balance was so good...why didn't you win your Highlander and why didn't you win Clash of the Titans?

Anyway, sorry Darkwing, I know we've had our clashes in the past, but I gotta show respect for a good player, you've built a good deck sir. Congrats. ^_^

~Mr. Dawn.

WayToTheDawn said:

dutpotd said:

Nice deck!

- dut

I don't understand how you can compliment and insult someone at the same time, but you've done it here for sure.

This is obviously a solid and very well built deck as it beat all the others with no problem...your comment sounds like a sore loser's but your not even the loser..well...not in this case anyway, lol.

And honestly, if Balance was so good...why didn't you win your Highlander and why didn't you win Clash of the Titans?

Anyway, sorry Darkwing, I know we've had our clashes in the past, but I gotta show respect for a good player, you've built a good deck sir. Congrats. ^_^

~Mr. Dawn.

Dawn thats water under the bridge no worries. Thanks to all but please note that this was my brothers deck. yea i gave him the floorplans for the deck that i designed around his young age (14) but he did make some minor tweaks on his own it was his idea to add in hook and oogie and take out the 2 extra world cards that were then and he also added in leon sure they were minor tweaks but its signature enough to make this deck his. i just wanted to post the decklist before i deleted it off my PC.