How to improve this Forum?

By Max Wax, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

This forum is not that easy to use. I find it difficult to figure out what topics or posts are new sometimes.

Besides, FFG should keep at least the order of the previous forum subjects (I mean starting with the most popular "General Discussion" and "AGOT Off-Topic" as the last one).

Grey letters on a dark background does not make things easier to read.

Today I had a problem to get to the new "R&D Journal" and News/Spoliers for Call of Cthulhu LCG. It the previous Forum a click on the top of the page was sending you to the official website. On here, clicking on different AGOT/COC icons, was taking me to the FFG store most of the time.

Before, If anyone posted any link, you could be redirected to its site just by clicking it. Here it is not working [you have to cut and paste links to see what's there].

I have read also that some of you had a problem linking friends on here.

Those are just suggestions for things that perhaps could be improved. If we post stuff about technical difficulties of this new Forum in one place, that will help FFG to improve it faster I hope.

Well, at least one concern has been addressed, it looks like. Posts are showing the main text in white now, it appears. :) Much easier to read.

I would really like it if threads that have changed since I last visited would go to the top, like they did before. I worry about missing things that might be new, yet not on the front page.

radiskull said:

I would really like it if threads that have changed since I last visited would go to the top, like they did before. I worry about missing things that might be new, yet not on the front page.

Huh? The order of the threads changes with every new post. At least that´s true from my point of view and it worked from day 1 till now.

You can however also use the "FF" symbol to the left of a thread as an indicator if there´s some new information. If the "FF" symbol is bright blue some new, unread information can be found in the topic.

Hmm.. the thread order changing hasn't been my experience. I'm going to poke around and see if there's some sort of option in my profile that would enable this behavior - cuz it isn't working for me.