De' Ja Vu

By RoBro, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Can a psyker dejavu a person that they just dejavued? Can a character reapeat an action because of dejavu and than do it again because of dejavu. And also is there limit to how many powers a psker can use within a time limit because what if they just use alot without rolling any nines.

Can a psyker dejavu a person that they just dejavued? Can a character reapeat an action because of dejavu and than do it again because of dejavu.

Sure.

And also is there limit to how many powers a psker can use within a time limit because what if they just use alot without rolling any nines.

Generally, the limit is imposed by the psyker's teammates when they realize that every manifestation could easily mean their end once a nine is rolled. After that, they usually put the bolt rule into place - "You manifest powers when they're not necessary, we put a bolt through your skull".

Cifer said:

Can a psyker dejavu a person that they just dejavued? Can a character reapeat an action because of dejavu and than do it again because of dejavu.

Sure.

And also is there limit to how many powers a psker can use within a time limit because what if they just use alot without rolling any nines.

Generally, the limit is imposed by the psyker's teammates when they realize that every manifestation could easily mean their end once a nine is rolled. After that, they usually put the bolt rule into place - "You manifest powers when they're not necessary, we put a bolt through your skull".

Haha the bolt rule, i like it, Though for my group at the moment it would be the Krak rule, guardsman has a shiny new grenade launcher he is itching to try out.

from france

the good name is déja vu :) after all i'am french. if i can help with french word just ask :)