Question on Domination Decks

By Zardis, in UFS Off Topic

I know most of the cards of the Domination Set are in the Decks and that the decks have some Exclusive "Deck only" cards but I don't know which they are, can u tell me what cards from the Domination Set aren't in the Starter Decks and what cards are the Starter Deck-Exclusive cards?

Thanks in advance

From Domination the starter exclusive cards are:

Ken - Kuzuryu Reppa/Prankster

Sagat - Blinding Rage/Tiger Fury

Akuma - Challenges Only/Akuma's Shoryureppa

Sakura - Without a Trainer/Sakura's Hadoken

Every other card in the set can be found in packs.

thanks

Do u know if cards like School Uniform, Begin Anew, Clean Rematch, Dan's Dragon Punch, Government Sponsorship, Hozanto, Mujin Kyaku, Mysterious Stance, Ready for anything, Ryu's Shin Shoryuken, Screw Pile Driver, Seclusion, Shoryu Cannon, Superhuman Strength, White Gi, Yang's Sneakers, Yoga Adept, Yellow Gi and Yun's Cap are in the decks, if not, can u tell me which of them are in? I have never bought an UFS Starter deck in my life lol.

Unfortunately none of those cards are in the starter decks. Only common and uncommon cards (cards with 1 dot and 2 dots at the bottom of the card respectively) will be found in the starter decks, but only half of the starter decks are fixed and the rest is random commons/uncommons. All the cards you mentioned are rare or super rare cards (cards with 3 and 4 dots on the bottom respectively), which have to be found in packs. Starter decks are more for giving you a taste of the set without taking away from buying packs.

oh ok thanks that sounds good!

Cascade said:

Unfortunately none of those cards are in the starter decks. Only common and uncommon cards (cards with 1 dot and 2 dots at the bottom of the card respectively) will be found in the starter decks, but only half of the starter decks are fixed and the rest is random commons/uncommons. All the cards you mentioned are rare or super rare cards (cards with 3 and 4 dots on the bottom respectively), which have to be found in packs. Starter decks are more for giving you a taste of the set without taking away from buying packs.

Well 1 out of 19 cards listed isn't bad.

But there is a good chance Ready for Anything will be in the SF starters.

Oh cool, I could at least hope for that lol

and another question not regarding with domination

Can u please tell me which are the Deck-Exclusive cards for cutting Edge?

Please tell me Rejection isn't a deck-exclusive card or I'm gonna die xD

Yup, Mai deck exclusive, along with The Gorgeous Team, you get 2 of each in the starter deck, so if you want a playset then you need 2 Mai starters.

The other starter exclusives are:

Rock Howard - Disdain/New Information

Haohmaru - Offer a Duel/Personal Style

Yoshitora - Superiority/Bringing the Master to his Knees

EDIT: You're in luck, Rejection has just been banned for tournament play.

great, thanks for editing in time! I was just going to order 2 Mai decks xD

and the promo cards like Cutting Edge and Domination, come as promos in the booster boxes or the decks?

Thanks in advance!

They came as promos for the pre-release event for the sets, so you wouldn't be able to find them in the decks or the boxes, the only way to get hold of them now is to trade for them with others or visit coolstuffinc, a website that sells UFS cards.