Imagine a zombie apocalypse happening...

By DanteRotterdam, in Zombie Apocalypse

...when 5 meters from you a bluegrass band is practicing. That is how our game started last night when we played at pur local micro brewery. That banjo sure packed a punch!

J47Cbi7.jpg

This is how one of the players envisioned himself. Bloodied banjo, 5th beer and all...

Edited by DanteRotterdam

thats pretty epic

That is aweome! lol Who did the artwork?

The player himself. He is an illustrator by trade.

Cool, that would be a great person to have in a gaming group. I'm envious! :lol:

Cool, that would be a great person to have in a gaming group. I'm envious! :lol:

He is now working on a piece from our last Edge of the Empire session. I'll post is it once it is finished!

Tell him to list his skills on Etsy or Fiver. He'd make a good chunk of change on the side doing some quick pencils for people. Heck, he could start a thread on this board if he just wanted some side cash off the players here to keep his initial clientele small :)

Go ahead, pimp him out. Just be sure to take a cut :)

11038733_818833984854325_851099485625635

As you can see last night’s session got weird! After plowing a 1967 Mustang through a dozen of zombies and straight into a pancake house / log cabin to save 2 of their friends the players decided to raid a local DIY for materials and safety equipment… they had no idea the manager locked up his zombified personnel in the store room.

Luckily there were chainsaws and cacti, welding masks and kneepads… And that banjo…

Things got epic indeed!

Edited by DanteRotterdam

Dante, it sounds like you guys are having a great campaign.

Dante, it sounds like you guys are having a great campaign.

We literally cried because we were laughing so hard at times… We met at a huge cafe and other tables were looking over at times because we were just yelling and throwing dice around the table while having the best time. It was indeed awesome.

11038733_818833984854325_851099485625635

As you can see last night’s session got weird! After plowing a 1967 Mustang through a dozen of zombies and straight into a pancake house / log cabin to save 2 of their friends the players decided to raid a local DIY for materials and safety equipment… they had no idea the manager locked up his zombified personnel in the store room.

Luckily there were chainsaws and cacti, welding masks and kneepads… And that banjo…

Things got epic indeed!

Ah awesome! Awesome coincidence as I just finished watching the last of the extra discs of special features for the Evil Dead Anthology!! (The one with all 4 movies [that means the Evil Dead 2013 as well], the Necronomicon and the sacrificial knife).

8]