Wanted: GoT Lcg collection

By SanNaga, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

I'm looking to purchase a Got LCG lot. It can either be complete or not. I do not pay competitively but I enjoy the game a lot. With the new edition coming out, I just want to expand my collection of this current one.

Please PM me with what your collection consists of, and price.

If we reach an agreement, we will then talk cost of s&h.

Thanks for looking.

I have a collection that I am willing to sell...I have a lot of cards. I was very very heavy into game until about 6 months ago.

My collection is heavy on the Stark, Baratheon, Martell, Tragareon and Nuetral with limited GreyJoy and Lannister cards. A few friends and i traded a lot of the cards we needed for the specific houses since, almost no one trades in this game, so this is what I ended up with. It is about a Paper reem box full of cards with at least two base sets, and a few serveral house boxes...

Thanks for asking...

Edited by smo63

Thanks for your reply, I sent you a PM. Cheers.

Still Looking for complete or parts of collections. I play recreationally so I am not interested for the time being in getting the new edition. My play group is currently enjoying the game as it is and we are looking for more cards to enhance our playing experience. Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

I might be interested in selling my stuff. I should have all of the LCG cards.

TL

*Update*

I have just recently bought a partial collection. Including:

2x Core set

Kings of the Storm

Kings of the Sea

Queen of Dragons

Random Chapter packs:

"Secrets and Spies,"The Battle of Blackwater Bay," and "City of Secrets."

"A King in the North" and "Return of the Others."

Secrets of Oldtown

"Mountains of the Moon

Kingsguard

Tourny of the hand

Battle of five armies.

I am now looking more for the missing pieces, but I am also open to getting doubles of things.

Good Morning, I have the majority of what you are looking for. As well as deckboxes, playmats, and tokens. I am in the US as well.

all the best,

-Drac