Descent + Warhammer Quest = Descent Quest

By Veinman, in Descent Home Brews

The Warp said:

zap me an email: jack at redamedia.com

e-mail sent just now. Let me know if you have received it. Thanks.

Veinman, we have tried a couple of times and it was fun. Good work ! I have a question: if all the heroes are in town, how the monsters are supposed to move ? We didn't move them ...

rgalvan said:

The Warp said:

zap me an email: jack at redamedia.com

e-mail sent just now. Let me know if you have received it. Thanks.

I got it, and it's pretty much done- only I was gonna ask opinions on how many boxes you think there should be for each line... some have a max count, and I have that reflected, but for the others?

It has the list on the left of each power, and then to the right of each one are a series of boxes (large enough for small tokens of some kind).

The Wrap, if I'm not wrong here is something about the powers:

Brillant Commander, Dire Warnings, Envy, Master! Master!: once the power is in play, adding another has no effect, so only one can be in play.

Greed: also this one seems not cumulative, it can be considered as the above powers.

Urgency, Wrath: these are cumulative and they aren't limited, place the number of boxes you like (or something different) !

The other cumulative powers are limited, so I agree to place their max count of boxes.

This is what I have cooked up:

pic639136_md.jpg

The Warp,

very good work, I like it ! Thanks a lot !

Id just like to thank Veinman and the warp for their excellent work on what i would call a great expansion for descent. Ive even ordered the cards from artscow. I was just recently trying to get hold of a copy of warhammer quest as a few of us missed the coop system, but after finding descent quest rules on Bgg it covers the things that we missed with warhammer quest but with all the goodness of descent!! Thanks guys u rock!! aplauso.gif

PS: and it saves a S**t load of money from trying to het hold of Warhammer Quest too.

Great job! :)

We are trying to do a French Version and we were not aware ot his thread! gran_risa.gif