WFRP 2ED- Chaos gift Hibrid

By Jack and THE Hammer, in WFRP Rules Questions

Hi, yesterday one of my players has been "blessed" by Khorn with the hybrid gift.

it states(in my manual) that the palyers and a Demon will mixed together and he must now calculate his new profile by averaging his Main profile with that of the demon.

now comes our problem: the players main profile has actually 2 row of attribute. One is his STARTING attribute, the other is his ACTUALLY attribute (after expending exp point)

averaging the starting attribute will make the players more stronger, and weaker with the other.

So which one we are suppose to use for the "gift" purpose ?

Edited by Jack and THE Hammer

I would use his actual attributes (which include xp upgrades)

Edited by thePREdiger

Me too, but my players are complaining thats not a gift, since their stats are now lower than before. So they're serching for some rules around that explain it better

It is chaos, you lose some and win some.

Me too, but my players are complaining thats not a gift, since their stats are now lower than before. So they're serching for some rules around that explain it better

Funny thing with Chaos is that very often you get s**** by it. ;) If anything a Chaos God's attention should be treated as a penalty. Your player now belongs to Khorne. Hilarity will ensue, I'm pretty sure of it. ;)