Confusion with Critical Situation

By Bluerocks11, in Battlestar Galactica

I am not new to the game (Played 3 times) but I am far from being an expert. Recently I bought the Pegasus expansion and added the skill cards from the expansion into the skill cards I already have figuring that the new cards were as self explanitory as the others are. This last weekend I was playing with some friends and one of my friends found the Critical Situation Tatics card and was confused by it's meaning. I read it over and was as confused as he was. I honestly don't understand how to use it except for a skill check number. The text reads:

Critical Situation Movement : Take 1 Action. Only 1 “Critical Situation” or “Executive Order” card may be used per turn.

I just want to figure out how to properly use this card next time we play. Thanks for all the help!

Edited by Bluerocks11

Instead of moving from a Location or space area to another you TAKE ONE ACTION, you then have your normal Action followed by Crisis step.

So Activate your Location twice maybe or for a Cylon strategy say you are in Command move vipers away from civvies in danger then as your normal Action REVEAL. Same goes for Comms use a Crit Sit to move civvies into danger, then REVEAL. There are more better strategies but it gives you an idea.

You may even have some decent skill cards to play.

Thank you very much for the clarification! That makes much more sense now.