New to SWTCG- let's play over iPad/FaceTime

By cokoalajr, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hey just started playing the game and I'm interested in playing quite a bit. Sadly no one plays at the gaming store near me and all of my friends aren't smart enough to understand the rules. I've got the core set, and the search for sky walker force pack, but I am going to order a good amount of cards sometime this week. So I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Also I'm looking for people that wanna play the game over FaceTime, or some other way we can play online. Beginners would be better because I just started playing but I will settle for anyone that wants to play.

-cokoalajr

Most common way to play online is a program called OCTGN.

Yeah I just downloaded the program and got the game and image packs installed. I just need to watch some tutorials on how to play using the software. I found an option to spectate games and I'm hoping there will be some games to see. There were no games when I checked at 2pm PT

Are you in the US? I could help you out... what time works for you? I'm "jeeps" on the Lackey forums too....

Yeah, there are a few of us that frequent the LackeyCCG scene. Drop me a line sometime and I might be able to play as well.

Where is the best place to find other SWLCG players for Lackey? Is there a special forum or messenger?

Edited by Mattr0polis

I was using cardgamedb to coordinate. I am generally available from about 1030 am EST to around 1pm EST.

I would love to play some games this weekend. I will be available to play: non-US players especially as I think our times will work a little better together!

I would love to play some games this weekend. I will be available to play: non-US players especially as I think our times will work a little better together!

I might be up for it tomorrow (Saturday) early night

Sounds good. I will likely be around

Sounds good. I will likely be around

I'm ready with my LS Deck

I am on now for about an hour or so if interested. (I can play after that hour, but I got to have a limit as it will be 1 am).