Has anyone made stats for a Dashade from SWTOR?

By cyberknightsteve, in General Discussion

I was going to make a Dashade and just wondered if anyone else already did and how you built them and what abilities you used. thanks.

I think they’re in the Unofficial Species Menagerie , aren’t they?

They are, along with a plethora of other species that hadn't been covered by the time the last version was published.

It's in the oggdude character creator species pull down menu

There are D6 stats for Dashade I think, they are a species from the movies if I'm not mistaken.

Just checked: They are from the Holiday Special :D

I vaguely recall their thing was something like energy / telekinesis resistance, I may be mistaken though.

Edited by GranSolo

I vaguely recall their thing was something like energy / telekinesis resistance, I may be mistaken though.

The Dashade have kinda been all over the map in terms of energy/Force resistance, particularly in the various d20 versions which were Cyril's primary influence on drafting the species.

Was just easier for this system to go with a straight upgrade of the difficulty of any Force power checks that target them. Though with FaD now offering the option to make any Force power check an opposed check, said species ability becomes a good deal more useful than it'd been previously.

Edited by Donovan Morningfire