Mass Combat

By Lupa, in Only War House Rules

I've just finished updating my mass combat house rules to include all fluff up to 1997, which is the second edition of Warhammer 40k. This means that most factions you've heard of and several you haven't are fully playable. To celebrate, I've decided to post them in a new forum, and Only War seems like the obvious candidate. The rules are pretty system agnostic and mesh well with any of the FFG 40k RPGs.

Edited by Lupa

I've just finished updating my mass combat house rules to include all fluff up to 1997, which is the second edition of Warhammer 40k. This means that most factions you've heard of and several you haven't are fully playable. To celebrate, I've decided to post them in a new forum, and Only War seems like the obvious candidate. The rules are pretty system agnostic and mesh well with any of the FFG 40k RPGs.

I Shall have to give these a try :) nice work.

Thanks! Please tell me how it goes if you do. Almost all of the playtesting so far has been by myself, against myself, which is fine for balance but doesn't really help me figure out if it's as much fun as I'm hoping.

This looks perfect for incorporating into my narrative wargame. Thanks