Wat happened?!?!

By sora537, in Odds & Ends

wat happened to this place it used to be packed before it was changed now its always dead.....

Well, until Set 4 comes out, a lot of people won't be on too much. I don't know why, it was packed once Set 3 came out, and then as they didn't update anything the site slowly decreased in activity and here it is now. Wait until Set 4 hits stores, and it should become at least a little more active.

TheChampIsHere said:

Well, until Set 4 comes out, a lot of people won't be on too much. I don't know why, it was packed once Set 3 came out, and then as they didn't update anything the site slowly decreased in activity and here it is now. Wait until Set 4 hits stores, and it should become at least a little more active.

That. Or it could just be we have our members but they are just lurking. You never know since we don't have the "Who's Online" section on the bottom.

Thats also true, but just lurking I wouldn't count as really active....

TheChampIsHere said:

Thats also true, but just lurking I wouldn't count as really active....

Well, he only said it used to be "packed", not active.

On the side note, I got Rock Band Unplugged! It is pretty fun, though it'll take time learning to switch instruments without missing notes.

oh i remember when set 2 was coming out this place was active.

cool i got the demo and the switching instuments is kinda confusing

Community's dead. When people leave, we don't get enough new people to counter-act that. There used to be a good 100-200 of us active enough to keep debates lively, people interested and above all: attract more people.

Now I reckon there are less than a hundred people who are 'active', since most of us have either left or become lurkers. I for one lurk, as there are now few threads to entertain me.

On the old forums, we were the ones who started everything, and were riding on a wave of ingenuity until set 2 came out, and by then the community was autonomous enough to run itself.

Now we don't have the influx of new users, we don't have a years worth of threads, we don't have the same solid community.

Things just ain't the same anymore T_T

Me, Roxas and Dawn don't even have our mod powers even though we were promised them LAST YEAR. FFG still haven't got their code-monkey's to fix this site. We don't have the same kind of community we did before...

Hopefully set IV will bring us more members, more questions, more decks, more duels, more team activity and above all: More of the community.

yeah the old forum was fun, remember the flame wars. partido_risa.gif

how about we try to bring this place back to life and start posting alot of stuff or start asking people to join.

Remember them? I started at least 2 of the major 3. And I just re-read through them all.

lol oh yeah Trotheal the leader of the old organization right u had a sephiroth avatar

remember me

sora537 said:

lol oh yeah Trotheal the leader of the old organization right u had a sephiroth avatar

remember me

OLD Organization?! It's still THE Organization and I'm still it's leader :P

Yeah, Sephi was my default Avatar.

sora537 said:

remember me

How dare you insult us with such utter nonsense! We're not that old!

lol

lol

can i rejoin the organization :P

sora537 said:

lol

can i rejoin the organization :P

You may, but you must be active, and willing to stick to it and participate in the team. If you do, you'll need to take an entrance exam, and if you pass, you'll start out at rank 1.

ok sure i have school but ill log on when i get out.

so wats this new entrance exam ?

Indeed, we're not that old, we're just the oldest team around.

And Sora357, you're welcome to take the entry exam. All the information is on our thread and forum.

ok ill go read right now

i read the forum but wat do i have to do exactly for the exam?

Just create an account then PM Truffles the answers along with the time it took you to answer them.

oh ok can i do it next time i have to log off right now

Yeah, feel free to answer it when you can.