Troll Unit Card

By Zukar, in Battlelore

Anyone know if it is possible to buy it someday? Or in an other expansion?

I mean only the unit card, not the scenario-poster.

It´s because my prints don´t look so great... preocupado.gif

If you need details there is almost certainly a picture of the card on BGG.

edit.. there is., both sides of the card

Andy

Also there is a PDF here under the support section as well

Cab

Go eBay. You can get it on there.

Errm. You may be able to get the map, but the Troll unit card doesn't exist. Your choices on the unit card are print it out from the BGG piccie or the one in the support pages here with FFG, or cut it out of the map.

Furelli

Furelli said:

Errm. You may be able to get the map, but the Troll unit card doesn't exist.

Thats exactly my problem! gran_risa.gif

So you can't get the card? That stinks! What's the point of having a unit if you can't get the card?

Well you can, but you need to print it yourself, that is the point of the PDF being on this website. I was not playing the game whilst DoW were involved, but this seems to be left over from them and the design work and distribution decisions they made. I would agree its not a great idea to send out the new miniature without the stat card, but lets make sure we get some perspective on it. FFG have put the card PDF up very close to the release date of the expansion.

The only real concern I would have is if this became a precedent. I wouldnt want to see this practice repeated for future releases.

On a positive side, this could lead to a useful feature. Placing up PDF copies of the unit cards and maybe some of the other gaming materials could be useful for replacing damaged or spoiled cards that any of us might get in the future. Being able to replace a card by printing your own replacement sounds pretty useful to me.

Makes sence. For those who have played Heroscape you know that there is nothing worse than losing your stat card(even a miniture you can just replace with another)