Greetings!

By Cynthia, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

I'm new, greetings everyone!

I need help. I'm a GM and I need an adventure idea for everyone. My group wants everything and they want it balanced as well. Help!!!!!!

Thanks for the Welcome :)

-Jim

I need help. I'm a GM and I need an adventure idea for everyone. My group wants everything and they want it balanced as well. Help!!!!!!

Matt what era and Carrers do you have at the table?

-Jim

I'm sorry but the problem was solved already

Hi glad to be playing

Hello everyone. I look forward to having many interesting and fruitful discussions with you.

Hi everyone!

Luahk here I'm a SWTOR era rper using the FaD system. Had a blast so far.

Hello everyone, new RPGs but looking to have fun.

Excited to be able to post here. New to GMing and this FFG system is fantastic. I've bought a bunch of the books for my group to use and we are all having such a good time playing. Can't wait for more expansions!

Hi all, I'm new here. I've been running The Chronicles of the Gatekeeper for a couple of friends over the last year or so, and before that I ran the Force and Destiny Beginner's Box and The Lure of the Lost . So you could say I've got some experience as a F&D GM, though never as a player (so far). I'm currently a player in a 7th Sea campaign, and I've been both player and Storyteller for a few World of Darkness games (especially Changeling: The Lost , which is my all-time favorite).

I'm currently attending college so I'm not always able to reply in a timely manner, but rest assured that I do appreciate your input and I will get back to you, even if it takes me a while.

I've lurked for a while, but I'm hoping to post frequently soon. I am currently replacing all three of my core books (water damage T.T), but I have a heavy preference for Force and Destiny.