Adventure help requested.

By Vixen Icaza, in General Discussion

If you live in Birmingham UK and have a redhead GM please stop reading now.

Ok i am close to finishing Lost destiny and have a few adventure ideas and an overall meta plot. However i need an excuse to get it started. Most of the following has been germinated from ideas kicked around the FFG forums and for that i thank you all.

my players have a Sage, a Nimian Diciple, a Peacekeeper, An Ataru Striker and a Starfighter Ace. All F&D carriers. They have a mentor and are currently based off of Mon Calamari.

i need to get them from there through an adventure that places them on Alderann with Bail Organa shortly before the Deathstar arrives.

From there Bail is going to give them a small transport as he sees them trying to restart the Jedi order. they escape under a shower of debris from the planet and jump to hyperspace. end of adventure 1

Adventure 2 is going to drop them out of hyperspace in an unknown system due to damage from escaping Alderann. therethey discover an experimental ship designed by the jedi thousands of years ago that attempted to give the old republic a battleship with force amplification when run by 9 jedi the crew are trapped in deep sleep with a shared AI interface there is not enough power to rescue them...........

after this adventure i will prob bring the inquistor in to kill the mentor and Leia Organa will want obligation or duty for the players ship........

i just need that first adventure to get them started.

I live in Birmingham UK too! I'm currently running a FaD campaign set in the Old Republic era of SWTOR. Sounds like you have a cool plot there. Our group meets at the Ladywood Social Club for Birmingham Central Roleplayers. It's near the top of Broad Street. Small world.

I used to live on gillot road and never got around to poping in to you guys. I run for the East Birmingham marauders normally, we are out by the Fox and Goose (ward end). This however is a kitchen table game.

The force can guide them-- one has an urge to go there. Help me obi wan Kenobi your my only hope-- some sends message to bring them there. Sets place during the early rebellion era-- maybe they have to transport soldiers there under radar of the empire. Perhaps they had to fight something and now they have to repair or restock-- hey Alderaan is close .

What kind of stuff have they been up to on Mon Calamari? Somebody with the Rebel Alliance on Mon Calamari could possibly recognize them as fellow people sympathetic to the Rebellion and have the group guard and deliver a shipment of Rebel supplies to Bail.

Bail Organa could run into trouble in the Mon Calamari system, and the mentor -- recognizing the distress call from an old friend of the Jedi Order -- sends his pupils out to rescue him. This trouble could be in the form of Imperials, thus setting up the arrival of the Inquisitor to kill the mentor.

At the moment the only thing they have done is the adventure from the back of the F&D beta, Lost Knowledge. They are a pure F&D group and as yet not connected to anyone bar the mentor and probably a small group of treasure hunters. A group that I put in the hotel from act 1 of lost Knowledge to give a clue that they have teamed up with.

I did not think of bringing Bail to them that could work.......i may have a plan.

Idea: they find something in the ruins - some sort of ancient art/artifact. Their Mon Cal mentor doesn't know what it is, but senses that it's important and wants them to research it/find an expert. And there just so happens to be an archaeologist of some renown that you can tell the party about, and she just so happens to live on Alderaan (maybe she studies the Killiks - doesn't matter, really).

The archaeologist is a Rebel sympathizer/asset, and brings in Bail - who is deeply involved in the Alliance - after feeling the party out a bit.

Edited by shadeleader

Have you been watching the Star Wars Rebels Cartoon? They have Bail in it. But they also have Fulcrum...who is a rebel cntact of some sort. No info on the show yet on who they are. Show might give you some ideas :)

Ok we have it sketched out just have to fill in the details.

Bail comes to Mon Cal to warn the players mentor that the inquisition is on to her.

While talking to players they come to arrest Bail. Fight and chase ensues. If they fail chase mentor shows her force pike for the first time to hold em off.

After chase mentor says Bail may be able to help with refining crystals for sabers. He can However they need to get off planet to Alderann. Que one breakout plan.

Legends of Jedi enclave deep in Alderann mountains. Lots of experience, find saber forge, refine crystals, back to Organa lands, oh shut second moon.......