Can anyone send me the 'Blood on the mountain' and other introductory scenario competition finalists' scenario?

By guest437066, in Tide of Iron

I can't find them in new site, so can anyone send me these scenarioes in pdf file, especially the winner, Blood on the mountain?

My e-mail address is :

[email protected]

Can we please get those scenarios back online?

They are a godsend when introducing the game to new players

I'll play my first game with my friends on Sunday, and I want balanced and well-maded introductory scenario to play.

So, please! Someone send me Blood on the mountain scenario!

My e-mail address is :

[email protected]

Since "Blood on the Mountain" technically became the property of FFG after I submitted it, I will not post it on the scenario board. However, I will be more than happy to email pdf copies to any who request it.

Since I am at work at the moment, I am unable to send it--but I shall when I get home this evening. Glad you all enjoy it.

7times7is49 said:

Since "Blood on the Mountain" technically became the property of FFG after I submitted it, I will not post it on the scenario board. However, I will be more than happy to email pdf copies to any who request it.

Since I am at work at the moment, I am unable to send it--but I shall when I get home this evening. Glad you all enjoy it.

Hi.

I would really like to try it, if you wouldnt mind sending it to me?

my e-mail adress is, [email protected]

Best regards

Kolbein

Zarakan said:

I'll play my first game with my friends on Sunday, and I want balanced and well-maded introductory scenario to play.

My e-mail address is :

[email protected]

Zarakan said:

My e-mail address is :

[email protected]

Can you send me the scenario one more time, please?

My e-mail address above is wrong.

It's

[email protected]

I miss the last 'l'.

I've emailed it. If anyone else would like a copy as long as FFG doe not hav it posted, please private message me or email me at [email protected] .