Chances for an Expansion?

By Joker, in Android

New game set in the Android IP is announced, called Infiltration. Deck building game made by the guy who made Dominion, story wise it's a crack team of thieves infiltrating an up-and-coming tech company rival of Jinteki and Haas-Bioroid. I'm pretty psyched.

Having recently bought the game i must say i m really impressed this game is huge.

i can see why it didnt have the success it deserves, many people might have thought the game was an advanced version of cluedo and were disappointed.

I dont know if an expansion is ever coming, but i d like to congratulate FFG.

This game is brilliant

I feel the same way about this game.

IT is truly a hidden gem that is misunderstood.

Because of this game , I am picking up Infiltrator and Netrunner.

I would ove to see an expansion even if it is PnP cards for more scenarios or posibly a solo variant with a predefined Killer.

PS, How do i get the two mail order cards , where are the mail order forms at?

I'd love to see an expansion that was simply alternate detectives. Wouldn't need much other than new decks, Npc &favors and a few other bits; the hardest part would be writing the stories for their character and plots and such. I'm thinking kick starter would be a good option for those of us who love the game to invest in FFG's time to develop it...

POD would be a reasonable option too, though I suspect in this case, with FFG's scale of production that the development costs actually outweigh the print costs.... Which might make it financially hard to do.

Would love an expansion of any kind for this game. It is a thing of beauty.