Skirmish Command card questions:

By Portage, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Card Urgency: 1 Action:

Gain a number of movement points equal to your Speed +2.

Does this last until the end of the game or the end of the round?

Not sure what happened, it posted twice. Sorry

Neither. In the case of this card, you would have until the end of the model's activation to spend the points.

"Movement Points", RRG, Page 20:

A figure is not required to spend all of the movement points it possesses, but at the end of its activation, it loses all of its remaining movement points.

If a figure gains movement points when it is not its activation, those movement points must be spent immediately as an interrupt or be lost.

Edited by Fizz

Urgency is an action that gives you movement points = to your speed +2. So basically its a better move action, since a move only gives you Movement points = to your speed (and that's it).

You play the card to get two bonus movement points. In all other respects it works just like a normal move action.

The movement points last until the end of the figure's activation. If they aren't spent, the are lost.

OK, think I understand. So my 1 st action could be attack and then I could use Urgency to move +2 my speed. If I use Urgency 1 st and move for my second action, would the second move still be +2?

Moving is not an action.

You take an action to add movement points to your pool. It it a subtle difference. But it does not matter if you use that card with your first or second action, you will get the same effect, movement points equal to speed +2 until the end of that figures activation.

Edited by Fizz

Thank you