Skirmish Command card questions:

By Portage, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Card Urgency: 1 Action:

Gain a number of movement points equal to your Speed +2.

Does this last until the end of the game or the end of the round?

Not sure what happened, it posted twice. Sorry

It does not change your speed, it just gives you movement points equal to your speed +2. So it will only work for this activation. You should read the section on Movement Points in the Rules Reference Guide to make sure you play this card right.

Basically, though, a move action doesn't move you, it gives you movement points. Any movement points gained during your activation must be spent before the end of your turn or they are lost.

Let's say you have a speed of 4. With this card, instead of spending a move action to gain 4 movement points, you use this card as an action to gain 6 movement points. If you really want to book it, you could tack on an additional move action as your second action and gain an additional 4 movement points, so you could potentially move 10 spaces this activation instead of 8.

EDIT: Okay. I thought "Not sure what happened it posted twice" was about the second post in this thread, not about a completely duplicate thread. I was systematically going through the unread posts so I didn't see that there was another thread with the same title.

Edited by Budgernaut

Thank you