Relic: Halls of Terra

By Nemomon, in Relic

LOL!

The side board takes you to Terra? How will that work if you are playing a nemesis? You just can't access that part of the board?

I'll probably buy everything they produce for Relic, considering the success it has with my wife and family.

I really wish they'll make an Ork nemesis at a point...i hoped it would show up in the next expansion, as that race is great material to explore for a "Strenght" nemesis.

That said, concerning the terminator my initial thought was also "could this be a Deathwing terminator?"

Edited by Oakwolf

News is sparse so I will grasp onto anything. 26th March - Status changed from "At the printer" to "On the boat". :D

Interesting read.

I wasn't expecting the all nine affiliations route.

Well it says there are 9 affiliations.

7 I am certain, 8th I'm not sure, and 9th I have no idea.

Saturn's moon Titan - Inquisition (Grey Knights)
Earth's moon Luna - Imperial Nobility
Mars, Forge World - Adeptus Mechanicus
Mars, House Taranis / Staging Field - Adeptus Astartes (Imperial Knight House)
Ecclesiarchal Palace - Adepta Sororitas
Halls of Judgement - Adeptus Arbites (Scales icon)
Scholostia Psykana - Adeptus Astra Telepathica
Titanoliths - Adeptus Custodes
9th - ?

Very happy about the new cooperative scenario!

The terminator is confirmed as Imperial Fists.

Called it! :D

Robin beat me too it. Can barely make out "--- Fists Terminator" And the bright yellow makes that Imperial Fists. I don't think the Warpsmith being Iron Warriors surprised anyone. At this point the only character we don't have a clue about is what I think everyone is still assuming to be a SoB Hospitaliar?

Cool so soon, love reading these, thank you author. :) :) :) :) :)

Ordo Sicarius. The 9th affiliation?

"Rival Ordo Sicarus Operative". Card text missing an i?

Wow, these new characters look REALLY powerful. I'm excited though, glad I pre-ordered this :lol:

Just noticed that the heroes remain nameless while the villains are named.

And I hope Relic won't grow as monstrous-sized as Talisman with all its side boards. Small thematic expansions like Reaper and Bloodmoon would be nice though.

I can't wait for this! I love the Imperial Fists background. My favourite loyalists. Awesome news indeed!

I agree on the power levels - whoa. I think if I use the IF termie I will ignore Terra if it requires movement to navigate and just hover around the red zones (made even easier due to his slow speed).

The Warpsmith looks nasty too. I wouldn't mind playing him and tormenting the PC's. Especially the Fist if he's used (gotta keep in character eh).

My friends and I are really looking forward to this.

I'll admit I thought that the Terminator would be Deathwing. Kinda disappointed (but that's because I play DA in tabletop 40k). Apart from that the new characters are pretty interesting, along with the nemesis.

There is a lot of potential for this game in the future. Personally I'd like to see Necrons (both nemesis and threat cards) in the game along with more missions, threat cards for the RBY decks. I'd also like to see the Vindicare and Culexus assassins as characters.

Vindicare and Culexus assassins as characters.

I'd love too, but doubt that they will add the second sniper after the Ratling. Culexus is much more possible, though.

Relic: Halls of Terra

Changed status from On the Boat to

Shipping Now - The product is being shipped from the FFG warehouse in Minnesota to stores and distributors. This process takes between 7-10 days for the US, or a few days longer in Canada.

Do you live on the Upcoming page Warlock?

lol just good timing :P

Do you have any idea of how long it would take to reach the land down under?

Do you have any idea of how long it would take to reach the land down under?

I would guess about end of June.