Players Objectives in training Mission

By warhawk1955, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Perhaps I am missing them but i can not find any objectives in the Learn to play Book tutorial. Can some one point me in the right direction?

I think it is under the point "Ending the missions" or something like that.

Anyway, the goal for the rebels is to eliminate all Imperial units, the Imperial Player must wound all heroes or interact with both temrinals.

Don't pay too much focus on the tutorial, it is only a tutorial to familiar yourself with the basics of moving, attacking and such. It is not balanced or very fun.

In most missions of the standard campaign the Imperial must would all heroes to win, however in the tutorial the Imperial must cause one hero to withdraw or interact with just one terminal. Learn To Play Guide pg.7:

"For the Tutorial, the Rebel players’ objective is to defeat all
Imperial figures. The Imperial player’s objective is to either have
one of his figures interact with a terminal or defeat a hero."

This mission is not really well balanced as the Imperials can just rush all their troops and interact with a terminal in 2 turns. The purpose is to learn to play. I've gone through this 3 times now with different groups and as the Imperial I just try to get one hero to withdraw. It helps the heroes work better as a team and not just rely on the Wookie to dish out damage on the front line.

Edited by thestag

When I played the tutorial for the first time I also just skipped the objectives and focussed on fighting, moving troops with the officer and blowing up the droid to give the rebels an idea of what kind of mechanics they can expect