Dreamers I think I can Ability - Question

By Candacis, in Grimm RPG

I have a rules question about the Dreamers beginning ability.

It says on page 10 that if the dreamer only choose Imagination as her iconic trait, she can "for each single Imagination that such a Dreamer expends, she may generate an imagining as if she had expended two Imagination". My question is, does that mean for 2 Imagination points she can pull of a Level 4 Imagining? Or does the ability only refer to 1 Imagination for Level 2?

A little help or answer how you in your group solved it, would be gladly appreciated.

by the way... I managed to roughly translate some of the rules to 20 pages of german short rules if anyone is interested. I used it to explain my players the rules of GRIMM.

I at least interpret the rule the way that if a Dreamer only choose Imagining as Iconic Trait the dreamer will generate double the amount of imagining per expended point of imagination.

1 point imagination expended can be used to 'fuel' up to a 2nd level imagining effect

2 points imagination expended can 'fuel' up to a 4th level imagining effect

... and so on.

It is powerful but it is THE thing of the dreamer to be more in touch with the Grimm Lands, or at least have an easier time moulding the Grimm Lands.

I believe that the text you quote is referring to the Dreamer choosing the Imagination Trait twice. The Dreamer's "I think i can" ability allows them to choose Imagination and 1 additional Trait as Iconic Traits, OR they can choose Imagination twice. In this case every Imagination they spend to do Imaginings counts double.