Need a hand?

By Grimmlock, in Black Crusade

Hello fellow BC Players and GMs!

I have two small questions for you:

1. If a player rolls for Gift of the Gods and gets the additional limb. Do you roll/let the player roll for the location of that new arm or will the player be able to select the location himself? (In my opinion can this ruin the cool image of a PC very quickly :D )

2. Let's say a player gets a third arm on his torso. The way people would image in at first. Would the player be able to use two weapon wielding with one onehanded and one twohanded weapon?

Thanks guys!

The flipside of this is that players are stupid. I had a player in a RIFTS game years ago playing a necromancer and stuck a pair of goblin arms to his temples so he could make rude gestures at things while wielding his laser rifle.

^ i can't find anything stupid with that, it sounds awesome!

By RAW it's all random. That's chaos for you.

And any ideas about the two weapon wielding question? Using one one-handed and one two-handed?

And any ideas about the two weapon wielding question? Using one one-handed and one two-handed?

I believe Dark Heresy had rules regarding this, due to Tech-Priest Mechadendrites...? I don't have the book with me right now, but perhaps someone else can take a look.

Oh, and I just wanted to congratulate you on the name of the thread. :P

If i was feeling malicious as a GM, and the PC's character was dedicated to Slaanesh then'd I'd rule that the hand couldn't be used to carry or use anything as it's "to busy constantly feeling up the character" :D

Edited by Robin Graves

I believe Dark Heresy had rules regarding this, due to Tech-Priest Mechadendrites...? I don't have the book with me right now, but perhaps someone else can take a look.

Oh okay. I will check it out. Thanks.

Oh, and I just wanted to congratulate you on the name of the thread. :P

Ha! Thanks!