Mobile clarification

By Voloch, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Rules Questions

Another question on Mobile

At Planet 1 I have units ready to engage in battle. At Planet 2 I have 2 units with Mobile .

My question: can I during the 3.1 phase, move my units at Planet 2 with Mobile to Planet 1 ?

Can't find a rule that says I can't, but it seems a rather powerful ability if I can.

Cheers

Mobile says:

At the beginning of the Combat Phase, this unit may move to an adjacent planet.

Because a battle starts after that, you can move units with Mobile, currently located at planet 2, to planet 1.

This is indeed quite powerfull.

Yes. Per RRG P. 25, 3.1 Combat Phase Begins:

"Units with the Mobile Keyword may move to an adjacent planet at this time, before reactions to the beginning of the combat phase can be initiated."

Powerful ability indeed.

Aye, but can they react FROM a different planet TO active one?

That's what I am a little fuzzy about, as I read somewhere that only the engaged models at the active planet kan perform.

As an Eldar player I want it to be so, but don't want to engage in a rules debate over something not worth debating because others find it obvious and I don't.

Thanks though so far.

The first planet is just first in line. At the time Mobile is used, there is no battle taking place yet. I'm not sure what you mean by "active" planet, but it doesn't matter.

The timing of the Combat phase is:

3.1 Combat phase begins <- this is where you use Mobile

Action window

3.2 Resolve battle at first planet

Action window

3.3 Check for additional battles (loop with previous Action window for additional battles)

Action window

3.4 Phase ends

A Mobile unit can't use Mobile to engage in multiple battles, if that's what you're thinking. As Khudzlin points out above, Mobile triggers at the start of the phase ; not at the start of any individual battle.

Indeed and it also isnt a Combat Action or Action, in the sence as Wildrider has something Mobile-like.

Hope its clear now.

Much clearer thanks fellas :D