Ordo Xenos Acolytes: Origin Campaign

By Malleas Bane, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Just when I thought I'd be going Fantasy, 40K pulls me back in. Dark Heresy here I come with a story plot perfected over a few Years of thought and revision.

Much of my background will be posted on my blog. Here's an intro with links to two previous posts:

http://whfwordquest.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/dark-heresy.html?m=1

But here on the FFG forum, in this topic, I'll get help creating the characters and gaming with them. Probably post the games here as well as on the blog.

This campaign is intended to be a prequel to my planned writing for Black Library. So I have to challenge the acolytes without killing them.

As a rough overview without giving too much away:

The three female acolytes come from three classes of society:

1. Noble born living the life of luxury and enjoying close association with important government types.

2. Semi-noble wife of an honoured Regimental Commander. Now widowed and subject to the governor's amorous advances.

3. Working class adept for an arbites or enforcer precinct. Her father was part of the same regiment as 2's husband.

It soon becomes suspected that the governor ordered the regiment to a warzone to kill him off. This is believed to be the reason behind recent terrorist activity, possibly members of the PDF seeking to avenge a fallen hero.

That's the bare bones I know, but I'll reveal more over time. Want to keep some surprises up my sleeve.

Mallaeas, I'm looking forward to seeing more. My only niggling complaint is the dominating 'greenness' of your blog. It sort of hurts my eyes. Any chance you can repost the related articles here in this thread?

Ah, I don't actually get to visit my blog much so didn't realize. I'll fix my blog so I don't give anyone a migraine.

Just a little template adjusting.

Be right back...

...should be nicer on the eyes now. That was a lot of green..what was I thinking..but I think it's better now.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Malleas Bane

I came back to your blog, but it appears to be missing now.