Anyone else have a problem with "Mark Topics as Read"

By Dark Young, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

I was not sure where to post this but no matter what I do my forums always show the "CoC General Discussion" forums as having new topics. I've tried clearing it with "Mark Topics as Read" but is still stays the same. Not a big problem, just an annoyance. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Dark Young said:

I was not sure where to post this but no matter what I do my forums always show the "CoC General Discussion" forums as having new topics. I've tried clearing it with "Mark Topics as Read" but is still stays the same. Not a big problem, just an annoyance. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Yup, same problem here.

Same, in other forums too

Found a way to fix this.

Use the nav at the top (You are here: FFG Forums / Living Card Games / Call of Cthulhu LCG) and click on the Living Card Games link. After that, click on the "Mark Forums as Read" button on *that* page. (The page where it shows the three current LCG games). It'll take a bit of time, but eventually it will go ahead and mark them all as read.

No clue why, but it seems to work. Just another fun "feature" of these forums.

Note: This will mark *everyhing* as read, so make sure you're up to date before you do it.

Wheee

Thanks, it worked!