Which God are you looking forward to trying the most.

By Guest, in Chaos in the Old World

For me it is Slaanesh, I love the idea of letting nobles (easiest beings in t he world to corrupt) do your dirty work for you, while you get to just sit back and seduce your enemies with love and parties. lol.

I played Slaanesh in Warhammer fanatsy during the 90's. I liked their looks. Slick and sexy...er well sexy for a demon i guess. The new artwork for the 6th edition demons is no very appealing to me though. I don't think I can see how this can seduce me.

If anything, maybe I would pee myself and crouch into a corner. lol daemonettes.jpg

I like the new artwork (of the models, that is) because it is more reminiscent of the original 1st edition daemonettes - half-ugly things that seduce you through magic despite their abhorrent nature.

Anyhow, I guess I'd like to play Nurgle, ever since I switched to Death Guard from my Thousand Sons army, I've been playing more nurglesque things.

Nice Artwork, looking forward what comes next down to us, from the North.

I am anxiously awaiting my nurgle! Oh how I love the plague father. Nobody cares as much as he does... hehehe.

I've always played Khorne on the tabletop (while dabbling with the other powers) so that's what I'm looking forward to, I guess I'm just not subtle enough for anything else happy.gif

ChaosChild said:

I've always played Khorne on the tabletop (while dabbling with the other powers) so that's what I'm looking forward to, I guess I'm just not subtle enough for anything else happy.gif

Yeah, IQ isn't high on Khorne's list of requirements (probably not even on it) gran_risa.gif .

Sometimes it's nice to have a plan that doesn't go any further than hitting lots of people with an axe gran_risa.gif

I'm also looking forward to use Slaanesh (as it were the deity I played the most in WHFB 6th Ed.) and also Tzeentch of course (just because I started with Tzeentch when I started to collect Chaos back in the old days...)

Tzeentch for me. I owe him my soul since forever.

Saibot said:

Tzeentch for me. I owe him my soul since forever.

Ha! I tricked him in my contract, got the wording "sole" past him gran_risa.gif !

Although in reality I've always been loyal to the emperor (both Karl Franz and the God Emperor), Tzeentch is STILL trying to control me into following him (after 6 months, give it a break, Changers...). Maybe if I use Tzeentch in this game he'll leave me alone in Games Workshop. So I'm looking forward to using my magic on this game, for Tzeentch.

Tzeentch definately. Why not mess with peoples heads. And Khorne for a change so they don't have heads.

Without a doubt, Tzeentch. I like him being unpredictable, there is nothing more satisfying than watching your friend/victim believe he is on the brink of victory, only to ****** it from him with a few well-placed cards he didn't know existed:)

Me and my GF will both want Slaaneshi, she will win and I'll play Khorne and destroy her utterly. Then all that's left is for me to find a way to play Strip-Chaos in the Old World with her. demonio.gif

Hmmm, not big on hedonism as the big big guys will come in, tip you over, then commence sodomy and butchery as their savage nature is wont. That said, not sure I agree w/ leaping in slobbery fury before checking to make sure that no, there is not a reason that one guy looks so arrogent in the face of presumably certain death. Disease and such don't add to anyone's sex appeal so that's out. So I guess I'll go w/ senior crafty. Teleporting armies sounds more useful than anything I've seen of the others too.

Gotta be Khorne. Blood for the Blood God!!

cyric036 said:

Gotta be Khorne. Blood for the Blood God!!

Fine, he can have yours partido_risa.gif ! Gotta love Ciaphas Cain!

Tzeentch of course.

Slaaneshi, turn the world into a drug fueled sex party. angel.gif

I'll put up another vote for Nurgle - spamming low-cost units is my favorite tactic, at least in games that allow it.