calling all texas players!

By tonybam14, in Town Threads

anyone play in texas. im in the grapevine area and just want to know if anyone plays but doesnt have a store for tournaments.

bump for hope of people look for a store.

Well I live in Grand Saline and i'm hoping to find some cards in tyler,mesquite you know some where.I found them on Brans and nobles and I hope to find them.(I just wish they were as popular as pokemon or any of the top selling TCG's you know)

I live in Houston. Currently me and my friends play and we meet up together trying to advertize KH in card stores lol I've only seen L&D packs rarely at Target stores now and then. Tried Barns and Nobles and other bookstores but they did not seem to have any. Maybe we can all meet up somehow and have matches? :D

I live in Austin, and I haven't really found any good stores that sell KH around here.

Then again, I haven't been looking. I buy my cards online.

lol same here. After a while it gets annoying going for like a 20-30 minute drive to get like a pack or two. So I just go buy the box. But hey it would be cool to find some set4 stuff here XD

I live in Keller in the fort worth area but i have not started yet don't know where i can find them.

I found a place to buy some Break of Dawn cards although it was just 2 starter decks and a couple of booster packs. i took most of the booster packs though.