Imperial Assault skirmish at Gencon 2015?

By thereisnotry, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

I realize it may be a bit early to start into this, but I'm wondering how the IA events will work at GenCon this summer...and more importantly, when they will be.

Since IA follows X-Wing's OP pattern, I'm expect that that there will be a major IA Championship, complete with several qualifier tournaments. I'm just curious when these events will be, and what to expect in terms of other events.

Regardless, I can't wait! My main interest at GenCon this year will be Imperial Assault, though I've got a couple of other games in mind too.

Will be a while before the national level events get announced.

Since we dont have the tournament rules I wont worry too much yet. I beat day 1 will be Thursday or Friday and it will be a full day tournament.

Edited by Jonnyb815

I know a guy doing Imperial Assault games at Gen-Con 2015. If it goes as planned, he is making the skirmish boards in 3D and that will be the prizes.

I know a guy doing Imperial Assault games at Gen-Con 2015. If it goes as planned, he is making the skirmish boards in 3D and that will be the prizes.

You mean Eric Larson? Yes, I know him too. I would totally love to win a 3D model of a skirmish map!

That is the guy!!