E Web Assault

By daelonrax, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

I may have missed it, but no where on the rules was I abkebto find how many attacks the e web engineer gets with the assault ability. Anyone know, and if you do, where did you reference the rule from, as so i can look it up and feel stupid for missing it. Thanks.

Multiple, nothing specifies a maximum. IE, if you play to the To the Limit command card, you can make 3 attacks (and then suffer the stun condition),

I may have missed it, but no where on the rules was I abkebto find how many attacks the e web engineer gets with the assault ability. Anyone know, and if you do, where did you reference the rule from, as so i can look it up and feel stupid for missing it. Thanks.

Without any extra bonus activations or bonus attacks then an E-Web will have the opportunity to perform an attack with both its activations if it hasn't moved and there are viable targets etc. so that would mean two attacks in its normal activation.

But as mentioned there are command cards that may increase this and the is also the Elite officer that may command it to do an extra interrupt attack, but that is not actually during the E-Webs own activation

Thanks

While Assault works in the Campaign Game, in Skirmish, Assault on the E-Web Engineer does nothing, as the single attack rule ("Changes From The Campaign", SG, Page 5.) prevents Assault from allowing him to take extra attack actions during his activation.

While Assault works in the Campaign Game, in Skirmish, Assault on the E-Web Engineer does nothing, as the single attack rule ("Changes From The Campaign", SG, Page 5.) prevents Assault from allowing him to take extra attack actions during his activation.

No it doesn't. It still attacks multiple times

RRG page 2, Golden Rules.

Cards override rules.

RRG page 2, Golden Rules.

Cards override rules.

Very good then, I seemed to have missed that.