Where is the promised downloadable .pdf on 22 June?

By egalor, in Rogue Trader

Subj.

I'm tired of waiting! :)

It's 7:30 a.m. in Minnesota. Why not give the FFG crew a little while to wake up? gui%C3%B1o.gif

time will reward us with the download so be cool!

Teneb said:

It's 7:30 a.m. in Minnesota. Why not give the FFG crew a little while to wake up? gui%C3%B1o.gif

You know, I was curious as to which part of the planet FFG lived on. Learn something new everyday.

Teneb said:

Dammit I always forget that FFG is in the US, not UK :) Thanks for pointing that out.

But they should better be doing this first thing in the morning :)

Es ist 15:38 in Deutschland...wo ist mein Knoppas?

15:38 p.m in germany/europe ... got the shakes and the itches and hadnĀ“t had my fix till now... pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My sentiments exactly.

We chould introduce forced adherance to GMT across the globe, silly little things like planetary rotation and Daylight be damned!

Sigh... i wish i knew the time they updated the site..is it the same time every day? :( stupid R.T

The hour comes near...and perhaps, they will have mercy on us till noon (THEIR time...)

good, am I hookep up!

Their office hours on their site are listed as 10.00 am to 6.00 pm EST, which will be 4.00pm to 12.00am GMT so they should just be getting in now. Give it a few hours and they will deliver.

I hope they post early, Monday is our Dark Heresy night and the lads want to try Rogue Trader tonight instead!

"Madonna" keeps echoing through my head

"Time goes by.... so slowly...."

And when it is up, their server is going to be quite taxed by all of us jumping on to get the download. ;)

I'll be checking every hour on the hour until it is up.

It is now 8:48am in Seattle so it is 10:48am at their offices right now. I'm betting it will be up after 12pm their time.

Dark Lament? Sounds like a SLA Player to me!

**** straight, Wing Commander!

You are the 1st person online to point this out - and I've been using darklament for 15 years.

I miss SLA :(

-Jefferson

It's online...go on and ruin my download rate :(

So it is, in the Support Section of the Rouge Trader page. Sneaky. Will grab it when I get home.

Hello Everybody,

Sorry it took so long to get the files posted. You can find them on the RT Support Page as print-quality and web-quality PDFs. Enjoy!

BOOM - there goes the dynamite...

Thanx guys! This game looks like it is made with an extra helping of awesome sauce.

-Jefferson

Thank you, this looks like it will be quite an entertaining game. And to all who play games with their kids, happy belated father's day. gui%C3%B1o.gif

At last!

Bliss and heaven this is gorgeousness and gorgeousity made pdf! Its like a bolter of rarest-spun metal or like silvery amasec flowing in an imperial battlecruiser, gravity all nonsense now.

And the pictures are lovely too

I think I'm gonna enjoy this little preview

Didn't see it last time I checked thanks for the update.

There appears to be some missing text on page 21, to the left of the picture of the navigator

Darth Smeg said:

There appears to be some missing text on page 21, to the left of the picture of the navigator

The copy i've downloaded seems fine. Your copy doesn't have a section titled Confronting the worm ? Thats what my copy has written just to the left of the Navigator picture.