[Starships]: Player Dashboard

By GM Hooly, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Not sure sorry. I don't speak German. If you feel like translating, and can send me text as to how it should look, I am more than happy to give that a try.

What program do you use to create those?

Word

Ah so it shouldn't be proble if you could send them to me as a doc file, I can open it in pages and translate them.

Or maybe I'll just do them from scratch as my own design, if I may? I will still give credit to you.

You mean this:

HWK-290

YES! thank you thank you thank you! this is going to be sweet!

You mean this:

HWK-290

So, at the top of that page, it says “YZ-775 Medium Transport”, but down in the “Ship/Vehicle Stats” section it says “HWK-290 Light Freighter”.

You mean this:

HWK-290

So, at the top of that page, it says “YZ-775 Medium Transport”, but down in the “Ship/Vehicle Stats” section it says “HWK-290 Light Freighter”.

SoIt is a HWK-290 masquerading as a YZ-775

Great work...but the 290 is Sil 3, not 4.

Lets try this again:

HWK-290

So, I got to looking at these sheets again, and I noticed that the “Starfighter Dashboard for Silhouette 5+ Ships” seems to include actions like “Gain the Advantage”, which is an action that I believe is specifically limited to ships that are Sil 4 or below.

I was also looking at the AoR CRB in the list of Maneuvers on pages 245-246 seem to be either for size “Any” or “Sli 4 and below”, whereas the Actions on pages 246-247 seem to include a number of things that are for Silhouette 5+ that don’t show up anywhere on this dashboard — mostly the three different types of Barrages, but maybe I’m missing something.

Have these dashboards and ship action sheets been updated recently?

I have not differentiated the use of the extra abilities. All of the ships no matter the size or speed have all of those abilities listed. Should I remove those abilities that a ship can't use?

Yes, please. ;)

So, I got to looking at these sheets again, and I noticed that the “Starfighter Dashboard for Silhouette 5+ Ships” seems to include actions like “Gain the Advantage”, which is an action that I believe is specifically limited to ships that are Sil 4 or below.

I was also looking at the AoR CRB in the list of Maneuvers on pages 245-246 seem to be either for size “Any” or “Sli 4 and below”, whereas the Actions on pages 246-247 seem to include a number of things that are for Silhouette 5+ that don’t show up anywhere on this dashboard — mostly the three different types of Barrages, but maybe I’m missing something.

Have these dashboards and ship action sheets been updated recently?

Not for a long while

GM hooly, I hate to bug you but is there any way you could make one for the Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor? My dm "gave" one to us and I have been piloting it lately, but I have become dependent on your awesome dashboard sheets.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Delta-7

Yes! every time I come on this forum there is something I can use here. :P Thank you~!

@GM Hooly

The link to the Starship Player Action Sheet v. 3.2 (on the first page of this thread) doesn't work. The error message was "No preview available. File is in owner's trash."

Hrmmmm...