How many keywords/traits?

By gnomewerks, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

So traits and keywords on units/attachments, etc.

I'm doing some game mechanic comparison stuff and was wondering what I missed.

Off the top of my head I have

- Area of Effect X: Deals damage to all enemy units instead of a single but doesn't used normal attack value.

- Armorbane: Shields can't be used.

- Relic: Limit 1 per player.

- Flight: 1/2 damage from non-flyers.

- Ranged: Gets to attack in 1st ranged phase.

- Not a keyword per se, but I know there are the guys with +1 resource/+1 card draw (or +2 I think I saw).

What did I miss?

Oh and another question. I think the game is absolutely brilliant, my favorite LCG and possibly taking over MtG once I get in enough time with it (lots of memories in the decade + of MTG) so the question is, can you play this game anywhere else online? Sort of like the lackeylcg or various LCG/card game online software things? I'd love to play as often as possible, rather than just when I can get a friend to come by and/or run by the local game store.

Thank you!

Edited by gnomewerks

The keywords in the game are listed on p.9 of the RRG. They are:

• Ambush
  • Area Effect
  • Armorbane
  • Bloodied
  • Brutal
  • Flying
  • Immune
  • Limited
  • Mobile
  • No Attachments
  • Ranged

Each keyword has an entry in the RRG's glossary to tell you what game effect it has.

Traits are not truly on par with keywords because they do not, in and of themselves, create a game effect. They are just a way for other cards or rules to interact with various cards. There are a lot of traits (like, say, Ultramarines) that don't really do anything game-wise right now, beyond adding flavor and serving as a nod to the source material, because there are no cards that reference the trait. I don't know that anyone has bothered to make a list of all the traits that exits in the game right now.

"Relic" is kind of half-way between a keyword and a trait. It isn't considered a keyword because it doesn't bestow any particular game effect on the card. However, the effect that references the trait is in the game rules, rather than a card effect, and therefore always needs to be accounted for in a way that other effects that reference traits are not.

A lot of the other FFG LCGs are played over OCTGN (I think that's it). I'm not sure if anyone has set it up for Conquest, yet.

Yeah it's set up for Conquest - was playing it a bit before and just after when I got my first core set.

'Soldier', 'Ethereal', 'Space Wolves', 'Oddboy' are some of the traits that are actively interacted with through other card effects or combos right now, to my knowledge.

thank you both very much.