night of the meteor ghouls

By player2020124, in Zombie Apocalypse

So reading the scenario it says that human ghouls are not as fast as living humans (page 55 and 57)but ghoul dogs are still faster then a human. Both have the same dex. I would think that either the dogs dex should be one point higher or human ghoul lower by one. Dex governs speed and i would presume that the higher the dex the faster they are.

I am thinking maybe dex is maybe base speed and living beings can run which maybe would account for them saying living humans are still faster. But maybe it's just a balance between what all that dex is defined as being. What are your thoughts?

Those dogs have the positive feature Fast. So if it comes to a foot race, which will probably consist of a Vitality test (as per page 35), they will have a bonus d6 for that feature whereas many normals would not (nor would the normal ghouls).

That makes sense and the ghoul has negative quality of shambling but they do have a higher vitality then the dogs.

Another question. If the players hunt they would have to sever the head to be able to use the meat so it doesn't turn?

Everyone and everything is infected. So yes they would.

That was my thought since everyone is infected. I wouldn't think the meat would be usable after it turned since it returns to dead flesh.

I was interested is running this one since it included animals. I like that is also not contagious in a sense. I also like the no room in hell one but it says only humans were infected. I may adapt the second one to include animals if they were bitten.

I just like the original resident evil style zombies and the animals as extra nuisances.

In the voodoi senario, would it be plausible for a possessed or voodoo master to take control of a pack of living vicious dogs

In the voodoi senario, would it be plausible for a possessed or voodoo master to take control of a pack of living vicious dogs

In my game I would say no. It is the complexity/familiarity of the human mind that allows for possession. Zombie Dogs on the other hand are plausible.