Team Dark Judge.

By Roxas2, in New Key Bearers

So after a while of being out of the loop I'm back. We here at team Dark Judge are interested in bettering ourselves through constant review of trail matches. Advice and Imput are part of a manditory requirement for joining Team Dark Judge.

I will probably make a forum for the Team containing Deck Imput (Deck Critic), Stragety (Batttle Stragety), Collectors Guild (Trades)

Anyway, to join Team Dark Judge you have to pass both a basic skills test (meaning you have to face me in a one to one duel). After that you must remain semi -active and participate in at least 2 duels per month.

Thank You

Team Captain
Roxas

Dark Captains
Roxas

Dark Judge members
-

Why make a new team? Why not just join one of the classic three that have been around since the beginning? New teams generally don't last very long anyways, just sayin.

True, but I frigger I can at least see what can get done. Lots of idea just bouncing around for a suffuicent team and I want to see where this'll go (nowhere, lol).

EDIT: I was with one of the classic three and then I left.

If you need any help with website/forum then don't hesitate to give me a shout.

So that's what you've been up to since you left...

Well from a former leader, I wish you the best of luck in this decision that you are making.

One other thing though... your name is still on the FA Team Thread, want me to take it off now or might you decide to come back? I'll leave this choice up to you, but I would like to know so that I can keep my place organized.

^^ I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the offer.

Digi_Dude_78 said:

So that's what you've been up to since you left...

Well from a former leader, I wish you the best of luck in this decision that you are making.

One other thing though... your name is still on the FA Team Thread, want me to take it off now or might you decide to come back? I'll leave this choice up to you, but I would like to know so that I can keep my place organized.

Actually this was one of those things that you talk about with friends as a joke and then actually think about it. You can do whatever you see fit captain, and thank you for wish of good luck.