AT EASE Games League - San Diego, CA

By Deathjester26, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

Instead of putting this up in our meta discussion thread, I’ll move it here (where it belongs).

Here are the rules for our AGoT league that will be starting up soon. We will be using 2014 Winter kits for prizes. Newcomers welcome!

2014 Winter League Rules

(Yes, I know it's 2015. We're using 2014 kits)

Jan 15 th – Feb 26 th , 5pm – 11pm Thursday nights at AT EASE Games

League Rules

• Each player will be given a score sheet to record their league games and achievements.
    • Score Sheets must be turned in at the end of each Thursday night session.
  • Each player is allowed to record up to 20 games over the entire league, and up to 3 games per opponent.
  • League games must be agreed to before playing, and recorded by both players.
  • The first tie breaker will be head-to-head wins.
  • The second tie breaker will be strength of schedule.
  • Players will be ranked based on their number of Wins.
  • The last night for league games will be Thursday, Feb 19 th .
  • A break will be taken on Feb 5th
  • On Feb 26 th the top 16 players will be seeded and play in a single elimination tournament with 60 min. rounds (except for the final game) to determine the Winter League Champion!

Achievements

• On the Score Sheets will be a list of achievements that players can accomplish in both league games and other casual games played on Thursday nights at AT EASE Games.
  • Prizes will be awarded to the player(s) with the most achievement points.

Deck Building Rules

• Players may play with a variety of decks throughout the league, but each deck must follow the standard deck building rules found in the rule book, FAQ, and in the AGoT Tournament Rules.
  • During the finals, players will be allowed to play with only one deck.

Sportsmanship

• Over the course of the league, remember it is your response to winning and losing that makes you a winner or loser. Be fair, honest, an ambassador of the game, and above all: have fun!

• $5 entry fee (all money will go towards tournament prizes)

Those who are interested can sign up on Thursday nights at AT EASE Games, or let me know here.

Edited by Deathjester26