The Cheshire Cat
Crescendo

Wants:

Chip and Dale lv0

King Triton x3

Sephiroth lv4

Dragon Maleficent (low want)

Owl lv0 (Won't trade a SRU for)

If you don't have any of those...then let me see your list.

Hi, what would you like for Cloud?

These are the I currently have up for trade:

1X SRU Ansem lv 10

1X SR Owl lv0

1X SR Winnie the Pooh lv1

2X SR Agrabah lv1

2X SR Monstro lv2

1X SR Neverland lv2

1X SR Jasmine lv0

1X SR Alice lv0

1X SR Tinkerbell lv0

1X SR Lord Fortune

1X SR Aeroga

I can also provide money too, but I'm not sure if you are just only up for trades or not.

Also what would be your Trade Level?

i to am interested in your cloud i have everything in your wants except sephy so let me know.

sungtrs: Nothing on your list interested me..and I don't really care about my level you can check the list if it concerns you that much.

Darkwing: You have a Triton you could trade?

i have everything but cloud and sephy. so yes.

i got a triton and sephy =)

maybe we could work something out i need a cloud

my bad dont want to get into someone elses trade

Well if you're willing to trade both for Cloud Finalform, its a deal.

k

im willing .

OK, Email me at [email protected]

wow Ecomics i dont blame you that trade is awesome and id do it myself if i had a cloud. make sure he sends first it might be to good to be true.

and final im going to screw you out of every future trade you ever attempt to make because well you may be young and foolish but im going to be a complete A-hole because i can. you broke the cardinal rule and ill tag ya back.

=( im sad now ........................... and i will send first so ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......im done now . =( =/ ................=( . ok i already sent the email .bring it ! =) jk please dont bring it .

Darkwing Duck said:

wow Ecomics i dont blame you that trade is awesome and id do it myself if i had a cloud. make sure he sends first it might be to good to be true.

and final im going to screw you out of every future trade you ever attempt to make because well you may be young and foolish but im going to be a complete A-hole because i can. you broke the cardinal rule and ill tag ya back.

Yeah, sorry about that darkwing..that one was too good to pass up.

im happy now i got a trade on my first day back on the site .=)

Ecomics its not your fault even in the least bit i have no ill will towards you like i said i would have taken the deal to however final should have known better and for getting involved it will be his last trade on this site because im going to snake away every deal he attempts to make and it will be almost impossible for him to collect set 4 or anything he has missed in previous sets. this will be my last post in your thread on this matter so E dont worry about it.

.......................ok then..........any ways i replyed to the email ecomics

Update: Looking for set 4 stuff!!

Specifics: Valor Sora, Kingom Key, Oblivion, Cerberus, Captain pete

Are you interested in trading your SRU Lv 4 Cloud? I got a SRU Chip & Dale Lv 0 and a SRU King Triton Lv 2 (set 2)

If you are, you can reply to [email protected]

Give me a few days and I'll accept that offer

The person who I'm originally supposed to be trading my Cloud to is sending his cards first and I haven't recieved anything, so unless I get a email from him or recieve the cards in the next few days I'd accept that.

still interested in cloud....

Oh sry darkwing ill b the 3rd person if for some reason u didnt trade for cloud XD since you got dibs on him first..or was it fate? O_O well i guess E comics decide lol

sungtrs said:

Oh sry darkwing ill b the 3rd person if for some reason u didnt trade for cloud XD since you got dibs on him first..or was it fate? O_O well i guess E comics decide lol

well you can still make an offer i dont really see a true offer here yet i was just expressing my still intrest in cloud seeing as finalform 13 swept it out from under me before and then didnt even go through with the trade kind of merks my soul a little bit. but if you make an offer then ill step back i guess seeing as its the polite thing to do.

Ok, I'll give it a couple more days...unless he emails me back or I find the cards in my mailbox

Oh thank you very much for your consideration Darkwing :D

Since there are two people wanting this card , I'll post a list of my wants and allow you to offer from that and the highest offer gets it:

Sora Valor (just one), Diz, Captain Pete, Abu, King Triton (BoD U), Yuffie (BoD), Jack Sparrow, Kingdom Key, Oblivion, Pete (dark/Villan), Cerberus, Cave of wonders