So what is to come?

By mouthymerc, in Zombie Apocalypse

So we've got the Zombie Apocalypse.

Upcoming is Wrath of the Gods, which will in all likelihood include things like end of the world scenarios like Ragnarok, or the Mayan Calender ending, maybe even Revelations of some sort.

Alien Invasion will include stuff like War of the Worlds, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, Independence Day, and so on. Way too much to mine there.

Rise of the Machines will be stuff like Terminator, possibly Transformers, or Maximum Overdrive.

How about Planet of the Apes? Maybe a book on just straight up alternate endings and their post apocalyptic worlds? Or weather apocalypses like in Waterworld or Snowpiercer?

I don't know, I think this might just be a four book kind of system. They announced four and didn't really talk about supplements.

If they were to do supplements I'd suspect it'd be after the other three core are released and it'd just be more scenarios.

More scenarios could be cool. Even just in pdf format.

or a second batch of four books. Fingers crossed for that.

I wonder if Wrath of the gods will stat the four horsemen of the apocalypse. :)

I really hope Alien Invasion has a John Carpenter's The Thing scenario. I know there's a bit of that already... But it's my favourite film ever. :)

So we've got the Zombie Apocalypse.

Upcoming is Wrath of the Gods, which will in all likelihood include things like end of the world scenarios like Ragnarok, or the Mayan Calender ending, maybe even Revelations of some sort.

Alien Invasion will include stuff like War of the Worlds, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers, Independence Day, and so on. Way too much to mine there.

Rise of the Machines will be stuff like Terminator, possibly Transformers, or Maximum Overdrive.

How about Planet of the Apes? Maybe a book on just straight up alternate endings and their post apocalyptic worlds? Or weather apocalypses like in Waterworld or Snowpiercer?

Surviving a sharknado? :lol:

Diphoon: Dinosour typhoon!

Kaijunami: Kaiju Tsunami: Tiiiiidal waaaave of GIANT MONSTERS!!!

ooh I want that one!

I think Wrath of the God's also will allow for Cthullhu type of play. At least, I remember reading something along those lines...

I'd like to see some sourcebooks for these games. Adventures and extra setting ideas would be nice.

I'd like to see some sourcebooks for these games. Adventures and extra setting ideas would be nice.

Yeah i would love some source books. they could have a book dedicated to scenarios, features, adventure ideas. These don't even have to be full print books, just release pdfs for the smaller books and if they can make a bigger book maybe have both.

After all are released, possibly a book on combining genres and scenarios. Something I am already planning.

Even if they were POD that would still be great.

I feel like the game is so easy to hack that you could easily put a session together that dealt with government conspiracies, Indiana Jones-esque adventures, ninjas, or whatever else you could think of.

Giant meteors...

Gm: " ... a giant asteroid is hurtling at unbelievable speed towards earth! It will impact in five minutes!"

Mike: "Does anyone have "pilot space ship" and "demolition" skills?

Bruce: "I got "survive apocalypse" skill..."

Tom: "That's "survival" skill, you cheater!"

Gm: "Times up guys! The meteor hits! Rocks fall Everyone dies!"

Bruce: "You do this every game!"

I think it will be four book and that's it to be honest...