Gears of War to be Out of Print soon?

By born to lose, in Gears of War: The Board Game

So I've been wanting this game for a long time and picked it up for $25 when mini market was selling it as a Deal-of-the-Day on Jan 1st, but it has since been on clearance for $35 afterwards. F FG had also included this game as part of their Holiday sale to close out 2014.

Seems to be out of stock at my favorite e-tailers (CSI, etc.) along with the mission pack which is hard to find except on eBay.

Are these signs of the game soon to be out of print? I can't wait to play this, and it would seem all hope of any additional POD expansions are out of the question. :(

You are right, unfortunately.

Seems to be out of stock at my favorite e-tailers (CSI, etc.) along with the mission pack which is hard to find except on eBay.

The mission pack is still available from FFG webshop for the usual 9.95, so need for ebay on this one (just in case you're still searching for it)

As for going OP... yeah, it seems so

The real question is, with Microsoft likely announcing some new form of Gears of War this year, will there be second edition? Maybe? :unsure:

No idea. Still, FFG has always had two dungeon crawling games, one with a sci-fi setting, the other with a fantasy setting. With the arrival of Imperial Assault, I hardly think we'll be seeing a third dungeron crawler, regardless of the theme. It's just my impression tho, and I could be so totally wrong

Well, the game is no longer listed under the catalog of available games. RIP GoW :(