-PTL

-R2-D2

-Engine upgrade

Tarn

-R7

Cracken

-Predator

-Engine Upgrade

Corran always gets at least two actions, usually 3 with Cracken playing wingman, actions can also be before movement, after movement (normal), or after Cracken shoots. Tarn is there to fill it out. Usually don't play rebels and have been hearing so much about how boss Corran is, what a great closer Tarn can be, and thought for some theme to use a headhunter and Crackens ability looks to be fun and with EU he has a chance at keeping up with Corran. Meta isn't really a thing here. Small store tournament in a couple weeks just looking for something new.

Cracken is the one im unsure about, I like him, but whenever I play him he dies super fast, I rarely run anything other than VI or hill upgrade on him. With that list you could actually make it really hard for your opponent to hit anything. I'd consider swapping cracken with maybe a loaded green squadron or Jake Farrell.

Also thought to really make Cracken slippery I could give him Expert handling. The A-Wing might be a better choice. I just thought the development of the fighters going from oldest to newest ship type in the lore would be fun.

In my experience Cracken is like a cheaper, optional, Biggs. He'd definitely be my priority target in your list. He's the easiest thing to get off the table and his ability can be a pain if left unchecked.