wizardblade + energy + adrenaline

By iimadoki, in Wiz-War

Hello,

I have a conflict with a friend while playing wiz war, the newest edition.

So he has a wizardblade that allows him to stay for 1 damage or use energies to power the blade for an attack. So what he did was, stabbed me for 5 health and then said he has adrenaline which allows him to attack again, but what he tried to do was, since he used 5 energy to power up the blade, it remains a 5 attack for the remainder of the turn, but I disagree by saying he is using the 5 energy to use for that single attack and cannot do another 5 damage.

So is he right? can he actually do 10 damages on me with just the 2 cards plus the 5 energy?

On a different note, is there a way to counter trinkets?

Or a card that removes trinket from their hand?

Thank you!

No, I think you are right. Once sword fused with energy does one attack, energy depletes and you need to infuse it again if you want to boost it's damage. In other words, energy boost in that case is good for one attack only.

true, adrenaline permit to make 2 attack, and those can be physical, magical or any combinations.

wizardblade tells you that, when you perform an attack, you can "boost" it with energy cards. so, when performed, the energy are lost.