Warhammer: Invasion ONLINE

By Romanz, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

A lot of people love WarHammer Invasion but can't play for numbers of players in the same area.
My idea is to ask to FFG to move the game in platformrms like Mac/Pc/iOS/Android.
But what I need more then the cards is the Support.
I'll love to play Tournaments on line with true rewards, in this way the game can be more popular.
The game can be cool with the starter sets for free and the others available for buy.
Tournaments can work, for example with rewards in money and the money for tournaments can be earned by the tickets.
More ideas?

I'm gonna skip the long part of the "This is not Warhammer: Invasion Forums", and tell you that I fully support any multiplatform system for any of the games I usually play IRL.

Also, I don't know the game, but maybe you can play it with OCTGN.

For sure it would be great if all FFG LCGs where also available online, however I personally enjoy the fact that not all card games are based on computers.

The only thing I personally wish for is more support for the community in the form of more tournaments for stores. Knowing it allready available is a thing but it would be wonderfull if FFG would also sell their factions a bit more seperate.

In the case of Conquest, the only problem I have with it is that I pay 30 euro's for 1/3rd of what I need for the game to actually play it competitively, now this is still much cheaper as say Magic but I'd rather pay 45 euro's to have 1/2 of what I need.

The total outcome would be the same but I would have less stuff I actually don't need more copies of (Warlords + Signature cards + Planets + Tokens + Dials).