Summons of the Deep Reprint

By keele047, in CoC General Discussion

I'm a bit late to the CoC party and only started purchasing packs for the game in the last 6 months. This means I am missing a number of the packs that are out of print, especially from the first two cycles.

Maybe one or two months ago I checked FFGs "upcoming" section and was pleased to note that they had all of the Summons of the Deep Cycle and Dreamlands Cycle decks scheduled to be reprinted in Q1 2015.

When I check back now, it appears that there are no scheduled reprints for any CoC product at any point in the foreseeable future. Does anyone happen to know why the reprint of Summons of the Deep and Dreamlands were cancelled, or if they are still on schedule for Q1 2015 and just aren't in the "upcoming" section?

Any help on where I can get these packs for a reasonable price would also be helpful. Many of them are more than $50 on ebay!

Thanks,

In FFG's recent State of the Union address they announced that "the continued growth of FFG’s in-house manufacturing means that we will soon be able to reprint our old cycles of Asylum Packs, starting with the Summons of the Deep cycle."

I've no idea how soon "soon" is, but when the changeover is done (or near-complete) I'd expect these items to show back up on the Upcoming list.

Sorry I can't help with tips on finding these packs in the meantime, though.